T Port Pigging Station
This version is optimized for fluid recovery not requiring thorough cleaning between 2 production runs.
It is designed for manual or automatic operation.
Several optional features are available (double jacket, manual pusher extraction, flush-set valves, etc.)
- Economical construction
- Low energy requirements
- Low maintenance and operating cost
- Rapid return on investment
- Big reduction of effluent volumes
- Viscous liquids or liquids charged with solids
- Safe maintenance operations
- Construction with double heating jacket
- DN15 to DN300
- For piping SMS, BSOD, DIN11850, ISO, SCH
- Standard operating pressure: 10 bars
Operating pressure can be up to 40 bars
Suitable for the following industries:
- Wines and Spirits
- Oils & Sauces
- Corrosive and/or explosive fluids
- Paints & Inks
We work closely with our manufacturer Abscisse to ensure we supply the highest quality equipment. Pigging Systems are designed to save on water consumption, as well as shortening the duration of the cleaning process. We offer a variety range of pigging systems Aseptic, Clean-In-Place pigging, and 3 Way Valve Pigging. This allows for flexibility on price and application from a simple manually operated to a fully automatic with PLC control.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements: Click here