As a manufacturer of homogenisers and piston pumps, HST GmbH enhances the Krones process technology with additional key technology. The combinations of well-proven experience and state-of-the-art technology: low -cost and energy efficient, fast with high quality and flexibility.
The HL series is a high-pressure piston pump. It comprises 2,3,5, or 6 pistons as well as a downstream homogenising valve.
- Large range of outputs: 10 to 47, litres per hour
- It operates with a pressure between 100 and 1,500 bar (depending on the configuration)
- Cylinder lock of high-alloy, forged and corrosion-resistant stainless steel with very little wear parts
- Excellent results during the CIP process thanks to high finish quality and avoidance of dead spaces
- Robust and wear-resistant drive technology
For information on the HL 3.5, 3.8, 5, 6 and HLL0 click here