This information is important and needs your attention
HpE supply goods & services to the food, beverage and biotech industries. It is vitally important that this supply chain continues to function in the current crisis, while everyone does their utmost to limit the spread of the virus.
We are contacting our clients to advise on the measures and preparations that the HpE Team have put in place in relation to Covid-19.
What’s Happening in the Office
The HpE Process Team have been briefed and are following government guidelines which are updated accordingly. In addition, all travel is being considered as having a potential impact on the Team and our Clients.
We are more than happy for you to come and see us and us to see you. If you are visiting the office hand sanitiser is available and if we come to you we will carry mini hand sanitiser dispensers and adhere to site safety rules. However, we would ask that if you think you may be infected then please let us know and we will either reschedule or find an alternative solution. Please don’t be offended if we don’t shake hands for a while!
To mitigate the spread of infection we are happy to talk to you via Skype or Facetime if required.
Is there any effect on the work we do for you?
• Our office remains open, however if any of the Team are affected and need to self-isolate, we can work from home
• The office & warehouse will continue to be manned while fitness & legislation permit and in the event that employees are required to work from home:-
• All of the Team have access to email and mobile phones, landline calls will be diverted as required.
• All of the Team will have access to your files via our CRM system
• All stock is still available for immediate despatch and to date, we have not experienced any impact to supplies from our European partners. Any change in this will be notified immediately.
• Our carriers may implement special requirements to limit the spread of the disease, such as not requiring a signature or dropping goods at pre-defined quarantine areas
• We will work closely with our clients to ensure the continuity of supply in the safest possible way.• It is generally agreed that the virus can remain active on surfaces for up to 3 days. Some of our goods come from counties where the epidemic is more widespread. Any stainless goods from such areas will be quarantined, untouched for 3 days, prior to despatch to clients. Should any customers require a faster turn-around, or greater peace of mind before accepting a delivery, please let our sales office know – we have facilities to sanitize equipment & material prior to despatch.
In simple terms, it’s business as usual, with a few extra precautions thrown in.
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to give us a call 0113 252 6712