It is ideal for OEM’s as a feed pump for low to medium viscosity products on filling machines, spray application on conveyors for fats, syrups and egg glaze. It is a reliable aid in the confectionery and bakery sectors where production is almost 24/7 and margins are tight. Gear pumps are also an effective production aid in other hygienic process systems including pharmaceuticals, household, toiletries and brewing.
When you need reliability on your production line you can install Unibloc with confidence to tackle the difficult jobs so you can get on with the impossible ones.
The gears and pump casing are designed to allow for very high pressures and the ability to pump very thick, viscous fluids.
The main features of the range are:
- Helical Cut Gears for smooth and quiet flow operation
- Sanitary 3A Design, Third Party Verification (TPV)
- Sanitary Tri‐Clamp porting in either Horizontal or Vertical orientation
- Port Sizes from ½” to 2”
- Capacity up to 36 GPM (137 LPM)
- All FDA approved materials
- Disassembly and assembly without the use of tools
- Interchangeable Gear Housings for multiple capacities and products
- Multiple Gearing Material Options for differing applications
- Multiple Pump Sealing Options for different customer needs
- Crevice Free Front Cover and Gear Housing for optimal cleanliness
- Pump Housing and Cover made of 316L Stainless
- Fully Machined Stainless or Anodized Aluminum Bearing Housing
- Non pulsating Flow